Side Three Digital worked extensively with Bit Love Media from 2010 onward to build a large, dedicated following for their video game and geek culture properties. By using a savvy mix of social media, in-person events (that’s one of our own pictured above!), and public relations, Bit Love’s fan footprint grew from a few dozen “likes” to hundreds of thousands of fans.
Side Three Digital…
- Helped to create a strong Facebook following for BLM’s Ani.Me project (250K users).
- Fostered content and industry partnerships in the comic, video game, and film industries.
- Oversaw hiring, editorial review, and staff training.
- Created the Ani.Me site style guide.
- Created and delivered panel presentations at a variety of industry events across the United States.
- Wrote and published social content and blog posts for BLM sites.
- Oversaw growth efforts via numerous content channels which brought the Ani.Me site thousands of new visitors (reaching 369k uniques a year).
Where does your organization or company want to go on the web? Contact us to get a discussion going about how we can help you.